(Makes 6 Malai Puris)
- 1 table spoon fresh malai (Removed from boiled milk)
- 2 table spoon flour
- Milk for diluting
- One cup sugar
- 1-1/2 cup water
- Ghee (clarified butter) for shallow frying
- Khus essence
- Thin sliced 2 pistachios for garnishing
- Make dropping consistency with Malai, flour & milk.
- Keep it for five minutes
- Make sugar syrup with water and heat it in a pan so that it became thick (one strand consistence).
- Heat non stick pan
- Put one teaspoon ghee in centre of pan.
- Pour one table spoon ( Malai, flour & milk) paste gently on ghee and shallow fry from both sides and dip in sugar syrup).
- After 5 minutes placed them in serving dish.
- Place left over sugar syrup on flame in a pan to become slightly thicker.
- Pour over it on malai puries.
- Decorate it with pistachios slices and sprinkle khus essence over it.